The Lilly Leadership Development Program (LLDP) is designed to engage, develop, and motivate highly talented and innovative recent MBA graduates. Its purpose is to recruit and accelerate the career development of those who possess true leadership qualities. This initiative is supported by the marketing, finance and human resource components, with opportunities in other business areas where appropriate.
The program allows MBAs to:
- Network and establish relationships with executive leaders
- Showcase individual capabilities and leadership potential to senior and executive leadership
- Work on challenging projects to further master technical and leadership competencies
- Gain broad exposure to Lilly and understand how Lilly's leaders tackle complex industry and company related issues
- Gain a broad understanding of component strategies to help prepare for future leadership roles
- Participate in a formalized mentoring program
To be considered for the LLDP program, you must:
Be a recent MBA graduate with a concentration in marketing, finance, human resources, information technology or corporate affairs.
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to influence
- Have three to five years of previous work experience, preferably related to your area of concentration
- Demonstrate analytical thought and aptitude
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
Students who attend a target MBA school (listed below) should make appropriate arrangements to meet with Lilly representatives on campus during corporate presentations and interviews.
Target MBA Schools:
- Duke University
- Harvard University
- Indiana University
- Northwestern University
- University of Chicago
- University of Michigan
- University of North Carolina
- University of Pennsylvania
- Washington University – St. Louis
Be connected. Be inspired. Be a catalyst.